Details for Richland County Public Health Hiring: Registered Dietitian-WIC
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Nutritionally assesses & counsel clients in both individual & group sessions for WIC program.
- Certifies participants for WIC as per Sate policies & provides appropriate nutrition education.
- Prescribes types and amounts of food for WIC participants
- Serves as nutrition resource person for Health Department staff and other area health professionals.
- Must be an A.D.A. registered dietitian and be licensed by the Ohio Board of Dietetics.
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license and provide own transportation to perform professional duties.
- $24.39 per hour (37 hours per week).
- Ohio Public Employee Retirement
- Health, Life, Vision and Dental Insurance available
- Personal Leave
Visit our website: https://richlandhealth.org/about-us/job-openings/ for an Employment Application and information.